Rent a MacBook Pro and get the highest level of performance and portability into a notebook. It’s high‑performance processors and memory allows you to work with advanced graphics, blazing-fast storage, and more.
Get everything done faster when you’re working on compiling code, rendering 3D models, adding special effects, layering multiple tracks, or encoding video. To rent a Macbook Pro is fast and easy. Request a quote right now.
Our Macbook Pro specs
- 8th generation Intel Core processors
- 6‑core Intel Core i9 processor
- 70 percent faster than the previous generation
- 15.4 inches Retina Display
- Touch Bar with integrated Touch ID sensor
- Height: 0.61 inch (1.55 cm)
- Width: 13.75 inches (34.93 cm)
- Depth: 9.48 inches (24.07 cm)
- Weight: 4.02 pounds (1.83 kg)
Benefits of rent a Macbook Pro
- The cost of renting is lower than buying;
- Maintenance is the responsibility of ALOC, not your business;
- Renting preserves the business’s working capital;
- You avoid: depreciation, devaluation, and obsolescence of the equipment;
- Better planning of your business’s cash flow;
- Reduction in your income tax;
- Keep your equipment up-to-date during your rental period;
- Maintenance and quick substitution, without the need of budget approval;
- Immediate substitution in case of: breakage, loss, or theft;
- Backup equipment free of charge.
Rent a Macbook Pro with Retina Display
The Retina display in MacBook Pro is the best ever in a Mac notebook. It features bright LED backlighting and a high contrast ratio, delivering deep blacks and bright whites. It supports P3 wide color for even more vibrant greens and reds than with sRGB. The 15‑inch models with Touch Bar feature True Tone technology. A natural viewing experience with the white balance that automatically adjusts to match the color temperature of the light around you.
Rent a Macbook Pro with great sound
MacBook Pro has beautifully balanced, high‑fidelity sound that takes listening to new levels with wide dynamic range and more bass for maximum boom. Because the speakers are connected directly to system power, enabling greater peak amplification. So you can mix a track on the fly, edit video on location, or enjoy a movie on the go.